Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Lowe Show: New Beginnings

"Not everything is as it appears"

Congrats... you are now reading the first entry to The Lowe Show. Eventually I hope to have a late night show that differs from other late shows for the simple fact that I would interview unknown, everyday normal but interesting people. I enjoy the entertainment business and the people within it but I think we need to connect with others in the world who aren't famous and/or rich. It's time to put some REAL in the entertainment industry.

So now that you know what inspired the name of this blog let me give you an update on my life at this moment and time. If you keep up with my social media you'll know that I recently moved to the L.A. area within California state.

One thing people have a misunderstanding of is my current fame/money status. They think because I was on TV for a minute that I'm totally famous and rich. Real answer to that question is that it's more than likely that I have less money than anyone who's reading this. I moved to L.A. with a rigged, falling apart car with empty pockets. I'm currently living in a living room with a blow up mattress that runs out of air in the middle of the night.

What I do have is motivation like no other to continue changing my life for the better and losing weight each day. I have a motivation to change my life for the better financially as well. I'm an open person and not afraid to describe the actual life I'm living. I guess you can call me the first real reality star. I tell it how it is. I can tell you that not everything is as it appears. A lot of people will think I'm living a sweet life of unlimited cash, women and fame but I thought I'd clear it up and label it correctly.

But I will give you this guaranty... the very moment that I reach real fame, fortunes and glory is the moment that I will definitely let everyone know right away!!!

I will leave you with this. I do have a lot of awesome things going on in my life as well. I do feel blessed with getting on Catfish and getting a chance to meet Kim, Nev, Max and the rest of the crew behind the show. I feel blessed to be able to go to awesome movie premieres and to finally put project ideas into motion. As much as I'm going thru emotional doo doo over missing my loved ones from other states... I'm very excited for these opportunities that will come up and with my dedication, motivation and awesomeness how could I NOT make it big? I thank you for starting this journey with me and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated! 


5 comments: