Saturday, March 2, 2013

Do you know Nev?

Since my episode of Catfish aired on MTV the most common subject (besides weight loss) within e-mails or comments is geared towards the host Nev. This doesn't bother me but the misunderstandings of a lot of people is what I'd like to clear up.

Time for some more real... No, I won't give you Nev's phone number. Nope, can't help you get on Catfish. Sorry, I cannot introduce you to Nev. I will definitely not be helping you collect a piece of Nev's magical chest hair. I need it for my secret collection.



I'm willing to go thru these people asking about Nev all the time because the journey was worth it. I'm not complaining about it I'm just hoping this blog might clear some things up.

I can tell you that Nev is a good guy and I'm glad to call him a friend. And yes it is awesome to be in presence and I don't take it for granted.

I think it would be funny if I got a huge group of people to keep e-mailing Nev and asking him about me and trying to get my number and trying to hang out with me. Sounds like a side project to work on :)

6 comments:

  1. Nev does seem cool but i followed you before i followed him on Twitter. And i prefer your tweets. (no offence Nev!) I understand why you had to say this but it does make me sad that people are so manipulative to try and get to him thru you. Fuck em. You have your own merits. You make me laugh and that's why i follow you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me what people will ask you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anitra.. it amazes me each and every day as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want the opportunity to say hellooo to you from the uk! really think your a great insperation and loved your story on the show! all the best xxx Sophie x

    ReplyDelete